It can be difficult to keep your archery skills up, especially in Wisconsin’s tough climate. That’s why Antlers Archery offers a 28-target indoor 3D archery range featuring Reinhart targets set at various heights and angles, practice lanes with adjustable bale targets and an upper level shooting deck.
3D: $12 per round
Bales: $5 per hour, 1 hour minimum
(please read before shooting)
- One arrow per target per person.
- Bale targets are for warm-up only with purchase of a single round, 15 min. maximum. Additional shots will cost $5 per hour, minimum 1 hour.
- Do not fire until all shooters have left the target area.
- Practice tips only. No broadheads allowed.
- Archers shoot at their own risk. Management is not responsible for personal injury or damages to equipment.
- Children younger than 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times in the range, pro shop and lounge.
- Anyone intentionally shooting outside the designated scoring area of a target will be asked to leave immediately.
- Anyone shooting at 3D animal targets after their round is completed will be charged for an additional 3D round.
- Archers will be responsible for any damage they cause to the facility, including range fixtures and building, outside normal wear.